Concrete Foundation Video$24.99-39.99
This video contains the latest information you need to know to build your own concrete slab foundation. I walk you through each and every stage of the concrete foundation building process. By implementing these simple, how-to techniques you will be able to effectively build your own concrete foundation with no prior foundation or concrete experience.
INCLUDED IN THE VIDEO
• A list of all tools you need to build your project.
• Details of 4 different types of foundations.
• How to properly clear a site for your foundation.
• How to build around existing structures.
• Know why it is essential to remove top soil.
• Learn the different methods to check the grade of your site.
• The best type of gravel to use and the thickness you need.
• A fun technique to save you time when compacting.
Setting Your Concrete Forms
• How to perfectly level and square form boards.
• Learn how to set up “batter” boards to help establish square forms.
• The best methods to identify the highest elevation on your site.
• Two methods for assessing your form boards for “crown” and “sway”.
• Learn which nails to use when nailing up your form boards.
• Prevent concrete from flowing out from under your forms.
• How to brace your forms to keep them square during the pour.
• The 3, 4, 5 technique to get square corners on your form boards.
• The best ways to use concrete stakes.
• How to alter your slab foundation for straw bale construction.
Footings and Sub-Slab Development
• Learn what you need to do before you call in the concrete delivery truck.
• Order of installation, materials and best techniques for sub-slab installation.
• How to use a “screed board”.
• Properly compact the sub-slab to prevent cracking in your concrete.
• The best method to bring electrical/plumbing lines into the concrete slab.
• What material to use to prevent moisture from wicking up into your slab.
• Why putting insulation into your concrete slab foundation is essential.
•How to create a slow cure of your concrete to minimize cracking.
Pouring, Floating, and Finishing
• Learn why keeping your tools wet during the pouring process is important.
• Know the correct level of moisture for your slab base prior to thew pour.
• Learn about the different conditions that require a different mix of concrete.
• Feel comfortable conversing with the driver of the concrete truck.
• The best tools to use for leveling out your concrete as it is being poured.
• How to use a “jitterbug” to even-out the concrete and bring up the “cream.”
• Learn the best tools and techniques to use to float your concrete pad.
• Filling in holes in your concrete pad during the floating/screeding process.
• Learn how to finish up around the edges and around the anchor bolts.
• How to deal with larger holes in the concrete pad.
• The best time to take off the form boards.
• How to know when your concrete is properly cured.
• Learn how to use knee boards to minimize the impact on the slab.
• You will learn all the different methods to get a beautiful finish.
• When to use a curtain drain on your project.
• Cost: $24.99 for Instant Download; $39.99 Including Shipping and Handling
• Running time: 1:46:00
• DVD Region: 1 (US/Canada). Compatible w/ all computers globally
• Shipping Time: Ships within 3 business days; delivered within minutes for Instant Download
• Shipping Costs: None. Shipping and Handling is FREE. SORRY, we do not ship to South Africa.
• Return Policy: 365 days No Questions Asked Money Back; 30 days for Instant Download
“Thank you for the very comprehensive concrete foundation DVD. I was given a quote of $2,200 to build a 20 X 20 foot concrete pad for a summer house. Your DVD just saved me over $1500! It is very clear that I can do the majority of the work myself and save a lot of money. It was worth every penny. Thanks for a great product.” –B. Richards, Vancouver, BC
For dozens more TESTIMONIALS click HERE