THE COMBO PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Post and Beam Straw Bale DVD
• Load Bearing Straw Bale DVD
• Plastering How To DVD
• Concrete Slab Foundation DVD
PLUS THESE FREE GIFTS
• Our brand new “How To Frame For Straw Bale Construction” DVD
• Full set of Instant Download ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS for the MOUNTAIN CABIN ($99 Value)
• $99 worth of FREE Bonuses available immediately upon checkout
These videos, with over 10.5 hours of in depth instruction, contain the latest information you need to know to build your own straw bale structure from the ground up. I walk you through each and every stage of the concrete foundation building process, to the framing, to the baling (both Post & Beam and Load Bearing), and finally to the plastering. By implementing these simple, how-to techniques you will be able to effectively build your own straw bale home or structure with little or no previous building experience.
The Mountain Cabin is a 199 sqft, no permit required cozy space designed by Chris Keefe of Organic Forms Design. This beautiful and simple cabin is ideal for anyone interested in learning straw bale construction techniques and/or wanting a special space on their property. The cabin can be the perfect art studio, meditation space, guest cabin, quiet getaway, or even a tiny house. The space feels special no matter how you use it. As an added benefit, the structure has many of the details needed in larger homes so if you plan to build a full scale home at sometime, this is the perfect “test run” to get you off on the right foot. You will learn so much in the process of building this structure, and when you are done, you’ll have a beautiful cabin to boot. It’s like a class that gives back!
• Cost: $79.99 Instant Downloads; $99.99 DVDs
• Running time: 10 Hours 35 minutes total footage
• DVD Region: 1 (US/Canada). Compatible w/ all computers globally
• Shipping Time: Ships within 3 business days; Instant Download links share minutes within purchase being placed.
• Shipping Costs: None. Shipping and Handling is FREE. SORRY, we do not ship to South Africa.
• Return Policy: 365 days No Questions Asked Money Back (except on tshirt)
“I find the information contained in the Straw bale DVDs to be invaluable; though books are very helpful, seeing the straw baling process being carried out ‘live’ before your very eyes makes all the difference. Sometimes words are not enough–you need to see it being done to really get the hang of it. Thanks for making the straw bale process so accessible.” – Terry Gerling, Edmonton
For dozens more TESTIMONIALS click HERE